Year of foundation: 2018
Scope of activity: oil and gas construction, international projects, EPC contracts.
Oil & Gas Division was established within the framework of the Future Growth Project (FGP) for the implementation of international projects of the global oil-producing enterprise “Tengizchevroil” LLP. One of the priority areas of activity is the facilities and public works construction, infrastructure development for the oil field. The key project of the Oil & Gas Division is the BMEI project - the construction of infrastructure and the opening of access to the northeast part of the Caspian Sea for oil and gas companies.
• CaTRo – construction of a route for transportation of oversize cargo and modules on Prorva, Atyrau.
• Start Up Facility – construction of the SRG launching station on Prorva, Atyrau.
• BMEI - construction of ground infrastructure for transportation of oversize cargo and modules on Prorva, Atyrau;
• Velesstroy Camp - construction of the rotational camp for the staff of Velesstroy.
• 3 GI (3 Generation Gas Injection Plant).